Tennis players to follow on the Coffee Bowl
This is the list of top players participating in this prestigious event and which must follow closely:
- Sora Fukuda, # 53 of ranquin, Japanese, number 1 for the contest. The southpaw was a semifinalist in the tournament in Linz Simacek ITF Junior Open in Austria.5 / 1 vs Pietro Rimondini (USA).
- Miomir Kecmanovic, # 62 ranquin, Serbian, seeded No. 2 for the Coffee Bowl. Cup Champion Galileo University of Guatemala, second place in the Wilson Cup Ex Pilsen in Czech Republic. 5/1 vs William Howells (USA).
- Barrios Marcelo Vera, # 93 ranking, Chilean, seeded No. 3 for the tournament. Semi-finalists in the Milo Cup Chile and eliminated in the second round of the Mexican Junior Open are the best results of the best latin letter. 5/1 vs Nathan Perrone (USA).
- Sebastián Quirós, # 1128 ranking, Costa Rica. Eliminated in the quarterfinals of the Goombay Splash Bowl Bahamas and Panama Bowl, at Coffee Bowl was eliminated in the first round last year. 5/1 vs Zeke Clark (USA).
- Sofia Kenin, # 17 ranking, American born in Russia, seeded No. 1 for the tournament. Orange Bowl champion (Cat. A). 5/1 vs Ashley Zhu (CAN).
- Usue Arconada, # 26 ranking, American born in Buenos Aires, seeded No. 2 in the key to the contest. Second Place of the tournament in Ecuador a year ago, second participation in the Coffee Bowl (eliminated in the quarterfinals). 5/1 vs Kristel Altmann (CRC).
- Evgeniya Levashova, # 34 ranking, Russian, seeded No. 3. Champion of the DHL Czech International Junior Indoor and Matan Ganiel Raanana in Israel. 5/1 Anna vs Dollar (USA).
- Eugenia Camacho, # 1277 of ranking, Costa Rica, seeded No. 44th Eliminated in the first round of the contest last year. Eliminated in second round of the Panama Bowl. 5/1 vs Tiffany Davis (USA).