We are a multinational fashion brand, leader in Latin America and growing fast in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We offer the most sophisticated variety and technology in backpacks, briefcases, suitcases, handbags, clothes and accessories.
Our designs are made to satisfy and to adapt to our clients’ needs in an original, comfortable and dynamic way, always offering the highest quality standards.
All our products have the perfect balance between aesthetics and functionality, achieving in this way the fresh, casual and dynamic look that has made us the favourite lifestyle brand of urban travellers around the world.
We are present in 35 countries
Since 1992, when the Costa Rica franchise opened, until today, Totto has strived to internationalise the brand, aiming to be a global point of reference and a leader in the backpack, briefcase and suitcase market segment.
Today, we continue with this main objective and have consolidated the Totto brand in a total of 15 countries in the EMEA territory, and 20 in Latin America. Our main headquarters are in Bogotá and in Hong Kong.
In Spain, we have a distribution centre for Europe, Africa and the Middle East. From this centre, our international sales and marketing team offers support regarding any need our clients may have.
Today our presence extends throughout the following countries: Albania, Aruba, Bolivia, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Slovenia, Spain, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Ireland, Italy, Lebanon, Macedonia, Morocco, México, Montenegro, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Serbia, Trinidad & Tobago, the United Kingdom and Venezuela
ACHIEVING HIGH PERFORMANCE RESULTS
- We employ 3,000 people in Asia through our suppliers and 7,000 people through the rest of the countries in which we are present.
- In 2013, more than 12 million Totto units were sold.
- We ship more than 1,100 product containers per year.
- We supply our products to more than 5,000 retail stores.
- We have presence in more than 30 countries.
- In Latin America we are the most recognised backpack brand by the consumers.
- We have more than 500 Totto shops and we plan to reach 2016 with a total of 600 shops.